Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Pictures!!

Here are a few albums of wedding pictures, from Dana and Eric's wedding on August 1st in Holland, MI (one of our groomsmen and Kayle's fraternity brother in college) and from Leanna and Paul's wedding on August 8th in Omaha, NE (one of my bridesmaids and one of my roommates in college).

Here is an isolated shot of the "Dutch House" table. Go to this website (the photographer's site). If you need a password, it's 6408. This is the ONLY picture I could find with Kayle and I in it:

http://devriesphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/9209334_GH4cf#614987143_eR5fy-A-LB


I also made Picasa albums for both weddings (Leanna/Paul and Eric/Dana). You can find them here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Angie.Hinkle

All of these pictures were taken from other people's albums on Facebook. There might be more to come, but I'll let you know. I'll try to update again soon!

Angie and Kayle

No comments:

Post a Comment