


Overall, I feel pretty good with the evening sickness largely gone. I'm also sleeping a lot better and made it through a few weeks of long workdays with ample energy. Of course, I also fell asleep one week at our church community group, so maybe "ample" isn't quite the right word. I have felt a few little nudges inside, but the doctor said my placenta is positioned square in the front of my belly so I might not feel distinct kicks for a while. Oh, and the baby bump is growing big enough that people comment on me being pregnant and ask the usual questions (how far along, boy or girl, and can I touch your belly??? The answer to that last one is a tentative "yes").
I think Kayle is a bit relieved that baby Hinkle is a boy, since he is used to his family where he's the oldest. We have lots of very sweet little boys in our community group, and I swear some of them have already mastered the art of flirting with the ladies. They couldn't possibly be that cute and charming unless they tried! I'm beginning to see that this little guy might have mama wrapped right around his tiny finger too.
We are happy to be in a season of blessing after blessing with so much to look forward to and so many moments to enjoy together. Next week, we leave for Hawaii for a week. After 5 days in Seattle, we fly off again to visit family and friends in Michigan. We are trying to rest up on vacation as much as possible because those 5 days in Michigan will be busy, busy, busy with 2 graduation open houses, two baby showers, a percussion concert, and lots of family time. Work is slowing down as I enter the summer, so I should be able to get in some nesting and quality time with youth group and possibly some ND friends.
We love you all! Sorry for the gaps between posts...just check back every once in a while!
Angie (and Kayle)
No comments:
Post a Comment