Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Angie Got a Job!

I just wanted to post quickly that I secured a job! The small private school that interviewed me last week called this morning to give me the news. It is a small private school with about 30-40 students that teaches in an exclusively 1-on-1 setting. Some of the students come to take classes for credit in just one or two subjects and then transfer their credit to their regular high school. Others go there full-time as their primary high school. Still other students just go for tutoring in particular subjects that they are taking somewhere else. I will be teaching and tutoring math, science, and possibly English with my own set of students coming in regularly for hour-long intervals. I go in tomorrow for training and paperwork and start officially on Monday. I'm very excited to be paid again for what I love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment